Nakamura TMC-18 CNC Lathe
- 2.0″ through chuck, 1.75″ through collets
- High-speed indexing, high-speed rapid traverse
- Spindle orientation
- Quick change VDI tooling
- 4500 RPM spindle, Fanuc 21T control
- LNS hydrodynamic barfeed
Tsugami SX26 CNC Swiss Screw Machine
- 1.024″ diameter capacity
- Sub-spindle indexing, dual end-working capability
- Side and end milling, drilling, tapping
- 7.5 H.P. 6300 rpm, Fanuc LA-1 control
- Turnamics Swiss style bar feed
Tsugami Micro 5 CNC Lathe
- 1.063″ through collets
- 5″ chuck (1.25″ through hole)
- Fast indexing, fast programming
- High-speed rapid traverse
- Fast 6000 RPM spindle, Meldas LOA control
- Tsugami hydrodynamic barfeed
Trak 2 OP CNC Milling
- 6,000 RPM Spindle
- (8) BT 30 Tool Positions
- 14x12x17 XYZ Travels
- 6" Vice
Miller Maxstar 200LX
- Fully programmable control of initial amps, slopes, gas shielding. Remotely controlled. 1 to 100 amps. Weld times full on for a little as 1 second or pulsed for even less heat distortion of the workpiece.
- Interfaced with 2″ diameter maximum capacity TIG lathe (with tailstock) with its own RPM and direction adjustments.
- Additional, even smaller capacity TIG lathe, with even finer time and current adjustments.
SILVER AND NICKEL BRAZING
- Acetylene gas torches, both conventional and Henrob.
- Butane gas torches, using fluxes for Stainless Steel and wire or paste solders.