Our principal specialty is CNC turning.
- CNC Swiss to 1” diameter (dual end-working, main and sub-spindle indexing, side and end working with rotary tools, 7 turning tools). Machining quantities of 50 to 20000, depending on complexity.
- CNC 2 axis bar work from .010 diameter to 2” diameter, slugs up to 6” diameter.
Machining quantities from 1 to 5000.
- CNC Milling up to 6″ vice, machining quantities from 1-5000.
- We machine a great variety of materials, a list comprised of 8 aluminum alloys, 11 stainless alloys, more than 6 copper alloys, more than 6 exotics, 11 steels, and at least 16 varieties of plastics. Check out the links under Materials.
- We specialize in cast acrylics. See Plastics under Materials.
- We do small part microscopic machining, inspection and deburring.
- We have support capabilities including FeatureCAM CAD and CAM design, cold and abrasive sawing, vibratory finishing abrasive blasting, brazing and small TIG welding.
- Vapor Polishing and Annealing of CCA+Polycarbonate.